Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do you have too many shoes?

I was bopping around in HomeGoods the other day and came across a hanging shoe organizer.  You are thinking so what?? Well I had seen this real neat idea using a hanging shoe organizer and decided to try it out myself.  I started with the door to the laundry 'closet':
Then I added the $10 shoe organizer I bought at HomeGoods:

I know you are all thinking ok so she bought a shoe organizer for the closet door which she will now show us how it holds her shoes? 

That is the logical thought and actually sounds like it would clear up some room on the bottom of my bedroom closet but in this scenario I didn't use shoes.  Looks nice, right?  However instead of shoes I decided to use this show organizer for cleaning supplies! 

I am a little too excited about how well this works and how much easier it will be to find the supplies.  Underneath the sink also looks a whole lot cleaner.  I will caution though if you do this and plan on your roommate (either it be a friend, child, boyfriend, girlfriend, or spouse) cleaning you need to show them right away where it is because you don't want to come home to a dirty house and a confused (insincere)look. 

Until next time...Stay Creative!!





No comments:

Post a Comment